expert blog reviews

Friday 27 January 2012

AMERICA ON DRUGS.....






















A recent finding reported on NBC News that the use of anti-depressants has increased by 400% in the past three years was more than alarming.  It is estimated that 1 in 10 American adults are taking mood altering medication.  There are proposals that grief be treated as a disorder and treated with drugs.  And they believe they are the beacon of democratic society.  

Something has gone wrong.  The aspiration for a perfect life is embodied in the opening credits for the Real Beverly Hills Housewives with the statement... 'Most people think I've got it all...but I want more.'

I like the Real Beverly Hills Housewives.  I can imagine being a neighbour and watching my over the top neighbours through my twitching curtains.  I do not live in the United States but I like watching American News and Lifestyle.  Now that guilty pleasure is actually disturbing me.  Perhaps I need medication.

Gray Dourman

No comments:

Post a Comment