expert blog reviews

Tuesday 9 February 2010

I left cyberspace and now I'm back. ...

I left cyberspace and now I'm back.  Two things brought me back.  The first was the embarrassment I felt watching The Who perform at the Super Bowl.  Two electronically supported old codgers hacking away, out of tune, out of time, out of ideas.  Retire gracefully, I plead. To everything there is a season.  Don't buy into that utterly narcissistic idea that you're only as old as you feel.  That's quite clearly dillusional as demonstrated here.
 
The second experience was also media,  BBC's The Virtual Revolution.  The good doctor who writes and presents this profound, thought provoking, visually beautiful television, has opened my sleepy eyes and inspired me to think again.  I am updating my .com, rejuventating my myspace and starting a facebook.  I don't know where I'm going, but I'll let you know when I get there.
 
Best
Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment