expert blog reviews

Tuesday 16 February 2010

WHAT'S WORTH KNOWING?


I'm not the parent of a severly disabled child. My son is not a drug addict (yet). My wife is not a transvestite. So what do I have to say that's worth publishing? What do I know that most everyone else doesn't. I've travelled ( a lot). I've been rich. I've been poor. Been published. Had my paintings hung. My songs recorded. So what? Worked in a big bank, busted rock in a quarry. What have I learned? What can I share? Who's out there...anywhere? I've always been compelled to write. Some of it is even worth reading. Some of it was evidently worth buying. But like the real world, most of it is just air. My endeavour is keep on digging until I find something worth knowing. Thanks for joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment